The Pantone Color of the Year for 2018, the UltraViolet 18-3838, is a “dramatically provocative and thoughtful purple shade” that sets the standard for a modern and elegant wedding ceremony and reception.
Keeping the various design elements clean and at a minimum will let this vibrant color set the tone for an original celebration!
Flying Little Birds Picks:
1. Flying Little Birds Favors bring an special touch to the table set as the dried lavender pouches have a double duty as favors and name tags. The cotton pouches are filled with dried lavender seeds, personalized cotton paper tags and are tied with gorgeous aubergine silk ribbon. These beauties match nicely the ultra violet color palette.
2. The cake selected from Crummb follows the marble trend that will continue in 2018. The bold color and clean lines make a simple yet elegant statement.
3. Bridesmaid dresses with different shades of purple can perfectly match the Ultra Violet wedding color scheme making the most beautiful combination of tons.
4. A winter bridal bouquet made of white anemones, navy thistle, silver brunia. Do you love a more traditional bouquet? Add white garden roses, ranunculus. Yes, it will look lovely!
5. The first experience your guests will have on your big day, is when they receive their "Save the Date' invitations. Calligraphy and bold purple envelopes that follow the color scheme create a vibrant and sophisticated look. Adding a marble linen paper and have it sealed with wax are a double plus!
6. Don't forget to add a delicate splash of color with an amethyst earring. Our pick is from Tiffany. Could it be more glamorous than this?
Are you inspired by Flying Little Birds UltraViolet's mood board? Let me know your thoughts! And in case you need further assistance on your wedding design direction, let Flying Little Birds help you with a custom proposal. Just drop us an email!